How to get here
QEW from U.S. border to 403E. There you can choose 401E through Toronto or the 407 Express Route. (407 Express by-passes a lot of Toronto traffic but it is a toll route). From either route follow 400N (toward Barrie) to 11N. Stay on 11N (and enjoy the change in scenery) past North Bay to Marten River. At Marten River, pick up Hwy. 64 (on your left and very clearly marked) and continue approx. 11 miles to our gravel road entrance. Temagami River Road is about one km. long…keep to the right when it forks and…You have arrived.
Only a short drive to
- Sturgeon Falls, Field, Temagami
- North Bay Attractions such as Chief Commanda, Quints and Heritage Festival and air show.
- Sudbury attractions such as the Big Nickel Mine and Science North
- Temagami and Provincial Park hiking trails
- Cozy restaurants with home made cuisine
Drop Us a Line!
Feel free to give us a shout, or drop us a line if you have any questions or would like to reserve your Cottage!
May – Sept. (705) 477-2444
Sept. – May (716) 542-4863